* 16TB filesystems on 2.6 via NFSD?
@ 2004-08-05  7:30 Buddy Lumpkin
From: Buddy Lumpkin @ 2004-08-05  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

I am looking at moving beyond 1.5-2TB limitations in 2.4 and RHEL3 by
using a 2.6 kernel. I have read that the filesystems scale to 16TB in 2.6,
I just want to verify that nfsd will scale along with the filesystem to 16TB
as well.

Also, I would love to hear any opinions around performance/stability
of going beyond 2TB filesystems on the 2.6 kernel.

Thanks in advance,

--Buddy

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-08-05  7:29 UTC | newest]