* Disabling https
@ 2023-05-26 17:21 hamid amirrad
From: hamid amirrad @ 2023-05-26 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

I have built an openbmc image for ast2500 module but i am really having a hard time accessing it via REST or web. Both of them fail with ssl certificate even when I try to import the server.pem from the BMC module into my browser or use --insecure for my curl.

Can you guys guide me on how to disable the https so i can just access my module via REST and web?