* REPLY NEEDED
@ 2012-09-05 17:10 DR.NED OKOH
From: DR.NED OKOH @ 2012-09-05 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good day my dear,
I am writing to acknowledged you that this is the second time we are notifying you about your payment worth of US$16.5m USD,with foreign Remittance payment department office which is due to be released into your Account As we begin the first fiscal payment of the year 2012.Please send the information below as needed for your fund release to you OK.

1)Your Full Name__________________________ _____________
2)Your Address_______________________ ______________________________
3)Your Age___________________________ _______________________
4)Your Direct Telephone Number________________________ ________________
5)Fax Number________________________ _________________
6)Occupation____________________ __________________________

We sincerely apologies for our late contact with you, We are committed to serve you better OK and you have been advice to get back to me immediately for more details OK.

Yours in service
Dr.Ned Okoh

* Reply Needed
@ 2012-10-08 14:31  K Xiang
From:  K Xiang @ 2012-10-08 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Your help is needed in a business proposal. contact me for more details info. Thanks, K. Xiang

* REPLY NEEDED
@ 2012-09-05 17:10 DR.NED OKOH

From: DR.NED OKOH @ 2012-09-05 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 2010-10-26 23:12 Dr Carl Lee
From: Dr Carl Lee @ 2010-10-26 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Hello,

I have a proposition for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I
in any manner compel you to honor against your will.Let me start by
introducing myself. I am Dr.Carl Lee, Director of Operations
of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Sai Wan Ho Branch. I have a mutual beneficial
business suggestion for you.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust ?

Absolute confidentiality is required from you.Besides,I will use my connection
to get some documents to back up the fund so that the fund can not be
question by any authority.

More information await you in my next response to your email message.

Treat as very urgent.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Carl Lee.

* Reply Needed