* I believe Singaporean Kurt Tay is also a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL
@ 2019-10-25  2:09 Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
From: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming @ 2019-10-25  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel; +Cc: Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming

Good day from Singapore,

I believe Singaporean Kurt Tay is also a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's Academic
Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts at the
United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017) and in Taiwan (5
Aug 2019):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-25  2:10 UTC | newest]