* Is my connection timing out here?
@ 2015-03-11 17:46 jack seth
From: jack seth @ 2015-03-11 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

I am trying to out my Openvpn config using DH parameters 16384 size keys (I know I know but it is testing :)). I am using my working config except for substituting my large keys. My config works with a 8192 sized DH but not with 16384. I am getting a 'inactivity timeout' from the server after about 3 minutes during the TLS handshake. I have read it will take longer to negotiate with these large keys. Based on other replies I have gotten I suspect that it is the linux/iptables connection that is timing out and not OpenVPN.

I have tried changing this command to a higher timeout number but it doesn't help. sudo sysctl -w net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_udp_timeout_stream=???

How can I track down what is happening here?

* RE: Is my connection timing out here?
@ 2015-03-19 14:42 ` jack seth
From: jack seth @ 2015-03-19 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Could someone please provide some guidance on the below?  If there is a more appropriate list I should post to please let me know which one.