* [cip-dev] Patch reviews on CIP
@ 2018-07-26  7:49 Agustín Benito Bethencourt
From: Agustín Benito Bethencourt @ 2018-07-26  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi Fabrizio,

Ben H. is at DebConf 2018. I assume he will review your patches when he is
back. It will take a few days.

Best Regards
--
Agust?n Benito Bethencourt
Principal Consultant

* [cip-dev] Patch reviews on CIP
@ 2018-07-26  9:36 ` Fabrizio Castro
From: Fabrizio Castro @ 2018-07-26  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi Agust?n,

Thank you for letting me know this.

Cheers,
Fab

> Best Regards
> --
> Agust?n Benito Bethencourt
> Principal Consultant
> Codethink Ltd
> We respect your privacy.   See https://www.codethink.co.uk/privacy.html

Renesas Electronics Europe Ltd, Dukes Meadow, Millboard Road, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5FH, UK. Registered in England & Wales under Registered No. 04586709.