* [cip-dev] Creating own LAVA lab
@ 2020-02-12  6:54 hiraku.toyooka at cybertrust.co.jp
From: hiraku.toyooka at cybertrust.co.jp @ 2020-02-12  6:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hello Chris,

I'm creating Cybertrust's own LAVA lab discussed at [1] to
integrate zcu102 board to CIP kernel testing pipeline, while
referring to [2]. At this time, health check for the zcu102 board
is working with PDU.
Could you make an account for me with lava.ciplatform.org?

[1] https://lists.cip-project.org/pipermail/cip-dev/2019-September/003341.html
[2] https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/lava-docker/-/blob/cip-lava-docker/documentation/setup_cip_lava_lab.md#prerequisites

I think the following information is also necessary to obtain the
public master key. Should I send the items to you directly?

- name of my lab/worker
- the dispatcher IP of the lab
- the lab's public key (as a file)

Please let me know if any other information is necessary.

Best regards,
--
Hiraku Toyooka
Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.

* [cip-dev] Creating own LAVA lab
@ 2020-02-13 12:37 ` Chris Paterson
From: Chris Paterson @ 2020-02-13 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
> I'm creating Cybertrust's own LAVA lab discussed at [1] to
> integrate zcu102 board to CIP kernel testing pipeline, while

Huzzah!

> referring to [2]. At this time, health check for the zcu102 board
> is working with PDU.
> Could you make an account for me with lava.ciplatform.org?

Sure. I'll email you the details privately.

> [1] https://lists.cip-project.org/pipermail/cip-dev/2019-
> September/003341.html
> [2] https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-testing/lava-docker/-/blob/cip-lava-
> docker/documentation/setup_cip_lava_lab.md#prerequisites
>
> I think the following information is also necessary to obtain the
> public master key. Should I send the items to you directly?

Yes please.

> - name of my lab/worker
> - the dispatcher IP of the lab
> - the lab's public key (as a file)
>
> Please let me know if any other information is necessary.

You'll need to create device-type and healthcheck templates for your board and submit a MR for them to our lava-docker repo.

Kind regards, Chris