* [cip-dev] isar-cip-core testing
@ 2020-01-10 17:09 Gylstorff Quirin
From: Gylstorff Quirin @ 2020-01-10 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi,

I started to implement testing of isar-cip-core with linux-cip-ci.
You can find the prototype at [0].
Currently I can submit test to the my local LAVA Lab and the first
boot test has run successfully (iwg20m).

[0]
https://gitlab.com/Quirin.Gy/linux-cip-ci/tree/feature/add-isar-cip-testing

Kind regards
Quirin

* [cip-dev] isar-cip-core testing
@ 2020-01-13 12:10 ` Chris Paterson
From: Chris Paterson @ 2020-01-13 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
> I started to implement testing of isar-cip-core with linux-cip-ci.
> You can find the prototype at [0].

Thank you for sharing this.

Once you're happy with it, please sent a merge request to linux-cip-ci and I'll help review it in detail.
I've added you as a developer to the project, so you can add a branch directly to linux-cip-ci, which means the CI will be able to run.

> Currently I can submit test to the my local LAVA Lab and the first
> boot test has run successfully (iwg20m).

Huzzah!

Kind regards, Chris

> [0]
> https://gitlab.com/Quirin.Gy/linux-cip-ci/tree/feature/add-isar-cip-testing
>
> Kind regards
> Quirin

* [cip-dev] gitlab Test artifacts
@ 2020-01-23  9:32   ` Gylstorff Quirin
From: Gylstorff Quirin @ 2020-01-23  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cip-dev

Hi Chris,

Is there a reason to upload the artifacts from gitlab to aws. Currently
the artifacts in gitlab do not expire and are public accessible.

For example
https://gitlab.com/cip-project/cip-kernel/linux-cip/-/jobs/270427371

If only aws should be used as longt erm storage then maybe we should add
an expire date or use caches instead of artifacts for the gitlab ci builds.

@ 2020-01-23 11:43     ` Chris Paterson
From: Chris Paterson @ 2020-01-23 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)