* CVE related consulting on linux-qoriq
@ 2020-03-25  3:35 zangrc
From: zangrc @ 2020-03-25  3:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-freescale

Hi,

Our team is going to work on the CVE correction of linux-qoriq.
I wonder if we submit such patches, will they be merged? If yes, which ML should I send?

Best Regards,
Zang Ruochen

* Re: [meta-freescale] CVE related consulting on linux-qoriq
@ 2020-03-25  3:54 ` Zhenhua Luo
From: Zhenhua Luo @ 2020-03-25  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zangrc.fnst, meta-freescale

Hi Ruochen,

Are those CVE patches developed for kernel tree or meta-freescale layer? May I know which kernel version you are working? I can check the process.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua

@ 2020-03-27  3:22   ` zangrc
From: zangrc @ 2020-03-27  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zhenhua Luo; +Cc: meta-freescale

Hi,
Our team found that there are currently some CVE patches on some
branches that are also applicable to other branches. May I ask if NXP
has any corresponding measures to deal with this situation.
E.g:
CVE-2019-14814 has been fixed on the v5.3 branch and is not fixed on
v4.19. But it also should be applied to v4.19.

Best Regards,
Zang Ruochen

@ 2020-03-27  3:53     ` Zhenhua Luo
From: Zhenhua Luo @ 2020-03-27  3:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zangrc; +Cc: meta-freescale

Yes, the CVE fixes are integrated in SDK kernel, the patch of  CVE-2019-14814 will be included in the next LSDK which will be available in this April.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua