* Subscribing to openembedded-architecture list
@ 2017-03-30 10:32 Konopelko, Pavel (P.)
From: Konopelko, Pavel (P.) @ 2017-03-30 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-core

Hello everybody,

I wonder if openembedded-architecture list is closed, invitation-only or something.  The OE wiki [1] does not mention any restrictions.  Nevertheless I seem to be unable to subscribe via the web interface or via an e-mail request (tried several times over the last couple of weeks).

What am I missing?

Thanks,
--Pavel Konopelko

[1] http://openembedded.org/wiki/Mailing_lists

* Re: Subscribing to openembedded-architecture list
@ 2017-03-30 18:17 ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2017-03-30 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konopelko, Pavel (P.); +Cc: openembedded-core

You should be able to join. Did you get any messages at all?

@ 2017-03-31  8:34   ` Konopelko, Pavel (P.)
From: Konopelko, Pavel (P.) @ 2017-03-31  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philip Balister; +Cc: openembedded-core

Philip,

Philip Balister wrote on 2017-03-30:
> You should be able to join. Did you get any messages at all?

No responses at all.  Neither for web interface nor for mail requests to openembedded-architecture-{request|join}.  The only time I've got a response was when I tried to send the question below to openembedded-architecture and the message bounced.

Regards,
--Pavel Konopelko

@ 2017-04-03 14:32     ` Leonardo Sandoval
From: Leonardo Sandoval @ 2017-04-03 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Konopelko, Pavel (P.); +Cc: openembedded-core

On Fri, 2017-03-31 at 08:34 +0000, Konopelko, Pavel (P.) wrote:
> Philip,
>
> Philip Balister wrote on 2017-03-30:
> > You should be able to join. Did you get any messages at all?
>
> No responses at all.  Neither for web interface nor for mail requests to openembedded-architecture-{request|join}.  The only time I've got a response was when I tried to send the question below to openembedded-architecture and the message bounced.

In this case, file a bug at bugzilla.yoctoproject.org so the issue is
tracked.

Leo

@ 2017-04-03 20:39     ` Paul Eggleton
From: Paul Eggleton @ 2017-04-03 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Halstead; +Cc: Konopelko, Pavel (P.), openembedded-core

Michael - can you see anything relating to Pavel's issues subscribing to the
openembedded-architecture list?

Thanks,
Paul

--

Paul Eggleton
Intel Open Source Technology Centre

* Re: Subscribing to openembedded-architecture list
@ 2017-04-03 22:10       ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2017-04-03 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Eggleton, Michael Halstead; +Cc: Konopelko, Pavel (P.), openembedded-core

We solved the problem ....