* Installing only python .pyc files onto the image #yocto
@ 2022-01-18  5:29 Sam
       [not found] ` <1b153bce-a66a-45ee-a5c6-963ea6fb1c82.949ef384-8293-46b8-903f-40a477c056ae.3b026e8f-d15a-4044-8225-1f448bb392d7@emailsignatures365.codetwo.com>
From: Sam @ 2022-01-18  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Was wondering if there was a way to edit the distitils3.bbclass or a similar file to only install the python .pyc files onto a yocto image?

I saw something about editing the distutils-common-base.bbclass online, however, it was only mentioned and not elaborated on.

I am currently working with a setup that installs .py files, then generates the .pyc files and removes the .py files. I am now looking for a method that will only install the .pyc files.

Any help would be appreciated.