* add raspivid to the yocto image for raspberrypi4-64
@ 2021-09-07 11:28 safouane maaloul
From: safouane maaloul @ 2021-09-07 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi, in the first place i succeeded to add raspivid to my image yocto of raspberrypi0-wifi. I did so by adding the userland recipe. But when i try doing so with raspberrypi4-64. Idon't get raspivid when i add the userland recipe to my image. Do you have any idea why it don't work with the raspberrypi4-64?
Thanks,
Safouane