* meta-arm langdale release
@ 2022-10-24 15:27 Jon Mason
From: Jon Mason @ 2022-10-24 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-arm

meta-arm has released the langdale support branch.  The branch was
forked on 24 Oct 2022 from the master branch and was tagged as "4.1".  The
tag is GPG signed and my public key can be provided if someone wants to
use it to verify.  Per the previous public discussion on this list,
langdale will only be taking bug fixes and be passively maintained
(with kirkstone being the actively supported LTS).

Per an external request, we have duplicated all existing numbers only
tags (i.e., 4.1) with a yocto-x.y.z tag (i.e., yocto-4.1).

Thanks,
Jon

* Re: [meta-arm] meta-arm langdale release
@ 2022-10-25 18:01 ` Ross Burton
From: Ross Burton @ 2022-10-25 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta-arm

On 24 Oct 2022, at 16:27, Jon Mason via lists.yoctoproject.org <jdmason=kudzu.us@lists.yoctoproject.org> wrote:

> meta-arm has released the langdale support branch.  The branch was
> forked on 24 Oct 2022 from the master branch and was tagged as "4.1".  The
> tag is GPG signed and my public key can be provided if someone wants to
> use it to verify.  Per the previous public discussion on this list,
> langdale will only be taking bug fixes and be passively maintained
> (with kirkstone being the actively supported LTS).

I’ll just like to thank everyone who contributed to this release:

Abdellatif El Khlifi
Adam Johnston
Andrei Gherzan
Anton Antonov