* about preempt-rt patches
@ 2021-03-15 17:55 Pintu Agarwal
From: Pintu Agarwal @ 2021-03-15 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users

Hi,
I just wanted to know if this is the right list for posting
changes/discussions related to preempt-rt patch set and linux-rt in
general.
I am expecting someone to reply and confirm if this list is active.

Thanks,
Pintu

* rt-linux mailing list and discussions
@ 2021-03-16  1:57 ` Pintu Agarwal
From: Pintu Agarwal @ 2021-03-16  1:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users, open list

Hi,
I just want to know which is the right and active mailing list for
contributing and discussing about rt-linux and preempt-rt related
changes.

Thanks,
Pintu

* Re: about preempt-rt patches
@ 2021-03-16  6:20 ` Ahmed S. Darwish
From: Ahmed S. Darwish @ 2021-03-16  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pintu Agarwal; +Cc: linux-rt-users

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021, Pintu Agarwal wrote:

> I just wanted to know if this is the right list for posting
> changes/discussions related to preempt-rt patch set and linux-rt in
> general.

Yes, this is the right list.

In the future, don't waste people's time by asking questions like this.
Just check the mailing list's archive and its meta pages:

    https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rt-users

Good luck,

--
Ahmed S. Darwish

* Re: about preempt-rt patches
@ 2021-03-16  8:48   ` Pintu Agarwal
From: Pintu Agarwal @ 2021-03-16  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ahmed S. Darwish; +Cc: linux-rt-users

Dear Ahmed,

Thank you so much for the confirmation.
Yes I already saw those list and even the rt.wiki pages.

Actually I have subscribed to linux-rt-users mailing list almost one
year but I havent got any response/updates.
So, I had a doubt whether this list is active or not.

Thank you,
Pintu