* Outreachy patches caught up on again.
@ 2021-04-14  8:42 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2021-04-14  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all submitted outreachy patches that I can apply.

If you have not gotten an email from my patch system saying that your
patch was applied, consider it lost, or that it needed more work, and
please rebase and resend it.

thanks,

greg k-h

* Outreachy patches caught up on, again.
@ 2020-04-07 17:36 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2020-04-07 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all submitted outreachy patches that I can apply.

If you have not gotten an email from my patch system saying that your
patch was applied, consider it lost, and please rebase and resend it.

thanks,

greg k-h

* Outreachy patches caught up on, again.
@ 2020-03-23 12:12 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2020-03-23 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

@ 2019-11-01  9:55 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-11-01  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

@ 2019-03-29 16:24 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-03-29 16:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all submitted outreachy patches that I can apply.

If you have not gotten an email from my patch system saying that your
patch was applied, consider it lost, and please rebase and resend it.

My travels are complete, for the next week, so expect me to have a
faster response time for at least 5 more days :)

thanks,

greg k-h

* Outreachy patches caught up on again.
@ 2019-03-25 20:55 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-03-25 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all submitted outreachy patches that I can apply.

If you have not gotten an email from my patch system saying that your
patch was applied, consider it lost, and please rebase and resend it.

Note, I am traveling again this week, so my responses to patches might
be a bit delayed, sorry.

thanks,

greg k-h

* Outreachy patches caught up on again.
@ 2019-03-21 19:13 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-03-21 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

@ 2019-03-17 11:02 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-03-17 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all submitted outreachy patches that I can apply.

If you have not gotten an email from my patch system saying that your
patch was applied, consider it lost, and please rebase and resend it.

I'm also back from travel, for a week, so my responses should be back to
"normal".

thanks,

greg k-h

* Outreachy patches caught up on again.
@ 2019-03-11 23:11 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2019-03-11 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

@ 2018-11-05 14:04 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2018-11-05 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

Once again, all submitted outreachy patches have been processed.  If you
did not get an email from my system saying your patch was accepted, or
some other email from my saying it was rejected, please assume it is
lost so please rebase it against my latest tree and resend.

thanks,

greg k-h

* Outreachy patches caught up on again.
@ 2017-10-18 14:23 Greg KH
From: Greg KH @ 2017-10-18 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

I'm now caught up on all non-IIO or drm outreachy patches (those go
through a different maintainer).