* SELinux IRC channel moved to Libera
@ 2021-06-06 18:31 Jason Zaman
From: Jason Zaman @ 2021-06-06 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: selinux

Hi SELinux Community!

For those of you that are on the #selinux IRC channel, we've moved our
primary channel to Libera.Chat from Freenode. A large number of the
regulars on IRC have already found it but just wanted to post the info
here in case anyone hasn't found the new channel yet :)

IRC Link: ircs://irc.libera.chat:6697/selinux
Webchat Link: https://web.libera.chat/?channel=#selinux
More info on connecting can be found here: https://libera.chat/guides/connect
The website has more info on how to auth with SASL or CertFP for several
common IRC clients too.

I have added info on the github wiki, if you know of other places that
need to be updated still, let me know and I'll try take care of that.

And as always, please remember to keep the channel respectful and civil :)
See you all there! :)

Wkr,
Jason

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-06 18:32 UTC | newest]