* [LTP] LTP environment setup
@ 2021-06-17 19:52 Duc Ly
From: Duc Ly @ 2021-06-17 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp

Hi,

Can you provide any links or documents on how to set up LTP environment from scratch?

I am a novice at this and would like a more detailed explanation on how to proceed. Thank yo in advance.

Regards,

Duc

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not read, copy, distribute or otherwise use this message or its attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by email and delete all copies of the message immediately.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [LTP] LTP environment setup
@ 2021-06-23  8:44 ` Cyril Hrubis
From: Cyril Hrubis @ 2021-06-23  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp

Hi!
> Can you provide any links or documents on how to set up LTP environment from scratch?

What exactly are you looking for?

Compiling and installing LTP can be quite easy, that's just usuall ./configure && make && make install.

If you are looking for build/run dependencies we recently started to
work on a script that prints list of packages when given a distribution
name, see https://github.com/metan-ucw/runltp-ng/blob/master/install_pkg.pm

--
Cyril Hrubis
chrubis@suse.cz

* [LTP] LTP environment setup
@ 2021-06-23 15:46 ` Petr Vorel
From: Petr Vorel @ 2021-06-23 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ltp

Hi Duc,

> Hi,

> Can you provide any links or documents on how to set up LTP environment from scratch?

> I am a novice at this and would like a more detailed explanation on how to proceed. Thank yo in advance.

Cyril replied about how to run tests. See also environment variables:
doc/user-guide.txt [1].

But if you asking about compilation, and basic info see README.md [2], INSTALL [3]
(I suppose you have read these).

Kind regards,
Petr

[1] https://github.com/linux-test-project/ltp/wiki/User-Guidelines