* [ANNOUNCE] tc monthly meetup
@ 2021-02-11 18:51 Marcelo Ricardo Leitner
From: Marcelo Ricardo Leitner @ 2021-02-11 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jamal Hadi Salim, Vlad Buslov, Davide Caratti, Cong Wang,
	Jiri Pirko, Briana Oursler, netdev

Hi everyone,

Since NetdevConf 0x12 some of us have been meeting to talk about tc
testing. We're taking a next step on that and a) expanding the scope,
so that general development on tc is also welcomed, and b) making it
more public.

The idea is for it to be an open place for brainstorming and
synchronization around tc. It doesn't aim to replace email
discussions. Low overhead, very informal.

All welcome.

When: every 2nd Monday, monthly, 16:00 UTC, for 50 mins.
Where: https://meet.kernel.social/tc-meetup

If you prefer to receiver a calendar invite, please let me
know.

Thank you.

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] tc monthly meetup
@ 2021-07-14 18:50 ` Marcelo Ricardo Leitner
From: Marcelo Ricardo Leitner @ 2021-07-14 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev
  Cc: Jamal Hadi Salim, Vlad Buslov, Davide Caratti, Cong Wang,
	Jiri Pirko, Briana Oursler

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 03:51:55PM -0300, Marcelo Ricardo Leitner wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Since NetdevConf 0x12 some of us have been meeting to talk about tc
> testing. We're taking a next step on that and a) expanding the scope,
> so that general development on tc is also welcomed, and b) making it
> more public.
>
> The idea is for it to be an open place for brainstorming and
> synchronization around tc. It doesn't aim to replace email
> discussions. Low overhead, very informal.
>
> All welcome.

Just a refresher, as this got mentioned on NetdevConf today.

Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uUm_o7lR9jCAH0bqZ1dyscXZbIF4GN3mh1FwwIuePcM/edit