* Software Post
@ 2021-12-18 21:08 rashmi pisal
From: rashmi pisal @ 2021-12-18 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi Team,

I am working on a project facing a supply chain issue and need to move away from the rasperrypi3 module.

We are planning to use an IMX8 processor and wondering if I can modify the existing embedded Linux distribution created using YoctoProject to accommodate the new hardware changes, or I will have to make the latest image from scratch?

Right now, I am entirely lost, so any help is greatly appreciated.