* MPC+Data bug progress?
@ 2021-10-19  1:01 Mat Martineau
       [not found] ` <CADppAWA7Mo-BwbE97Z1K=Ex3aK-_cbet6z12ObXVHj1wxEgxxQ@mail.gmail.com>
From: Mat Martineau @ 2021-10-19  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: psonparo; +Cc: Davide Caratti, mptcp

Hi Poorva -

Are you planning to send a kernel patch for the "Receiver key
overwritten..." bug?

https://github.com/multipath-tcp/mptcp_net-next/issues/233

I don't think anyone else is working on it because the bug is assigned to
you, and we need to upstream a patch soon to get in to the v5.15 final
release. So please confirm your plans so we know if someone else should
look at this kernel change!

Mat Martineau
Intel

* Re: MPC+Data bug progress?
       [not found] ` <CADppAWA7Mo-BwbE97Z1K=Ex3aK-_cbet6z12ObXVHj1wxEgxxQ@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-10-19  8:12   ` Davide Caratti
From: Davide Caratti @ 2021-10-19  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Poorva Sonparote; +Cc: Mat Martineau, mptcp

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 06:13:36PM -0700, Poorva Sonparote wrote:
> Hi Mat,
>
> Due to some change in circumstances, I don't think I can get this fix out
> in the required time frame. Can someone else please pick it up? Sorry about
> this.

hi Mat, Poorva,

I can try to send a patch for this targeting kernel v5.15.

--
davide

* Re: MPC+Data bug progress?
@ 2021-10-19 17:05     ` Mat Martineau
From: Mat Martineau @ 2021-10-19 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Davide Caratti; +Cc: Poorva Sonparote, mptcp

On Tue, 19 Oct 2021, Davide Caratti wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 06:13:36PM -0700, Poorva Sonparote wrote:
>> Hi Mat,
>>
>> Due to some change in circumstances, I don't think I can get this fix out
>> in the required time frame. Can someone else please pick it up? Sorry about
>> this.
>
> hi Mat, Poorva,
>
> I can try to send a patch for this targeting kernel v5.15.

Ok, I appreciate that - thanks for the update.

--
Mat Martineau
Intel