* New repository request for platform specific Bridge IC code
@ 2022-01-04  7:56 Kumar Thangavel
From: Kumar Thangavel @ 2022-01-04  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OpenBMC Maillist; +Cc: velumanit, patrickw3, Amithash Prasad

Hi All,

       In our system, Bridge IC will act as a bridge between host and BMC.
All the IPMI commands from the host are routed to Bridge IC and Bridge IC
will forward those commands to BMC.  Similarly, BMC will route IPMI
commands to Bridge IC and it's forward to host.

We wanted to put this platform specific Bridge IC related code and ipmb
commands handling code. So, we need a new repository to add these codes or
suggestions to add these codes in any other existing repository.

Could you please provide your suggestions on this.

Thanks,
Kumar.