* Stepping down from seccomp mintainership
@ 2022-01-31 12:54 Eduardo Otubo
From: Eduardo Otubo @ 2022-01-31 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello all,

It's been a while since my last commit or pull request, and given the
current state of things I don't think I'll be coming back to actual
QEMU development. At least not as frequently as I wanted to have
seccomp under my eyes at all times.

This being said, I'd like to retire as the seccomp maintainer. Anyone
who wishes to take over from here is welcome to do so.

Thank you all,

--
Eduardo

* Re: Stepping down from seccomp mintainership
@ 2022-01-31 14:31 ` Daniel P. Berrangé
From: Daniel P. Berrangé @ 2022-01-31 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: otubo; +Cc: qemu-devel

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 01:54:02PM +0100, Eduardo Otubo wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> It's been a while since my last commit or pull request, and given the
> current state of things I don't think I'll be coming back to actual
> QEMU development. At least not as frequently as I wanted to have
> seccomp under my eyes at all times.
>
> This being said, I'd like to retire as the seccomp maintainer. Anyone
> who wishes to take over from here is welcome to do so.

I've been responsible for a number of the seccomp patches, and the
overall change in design approach from deny-all-with-exceptions to
allow-all-with-exceptions. I don't especially want to take on more
work, but this feature doesn't see frequent changes, so I'd be ok
to pick this up in an 'odd fixes' role, unless some other maintainer
has a burning desire to invest more time.

I can send a MAINTAINERS file update swapping our names, in a few days
unless some else jumps in to volunteer in the meantime....

Regards,
Daniel