* Account creation on QEMU Wiki
@ 2022-03-20 22:04 Ben Westover
From: Ben Westover @ 2022-03-20 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello,

I'd like to create an account on the QEMU Wiki, but as it says on the
main page, account creation is currently disabled to reduce spam.
It says to ask someone with an existing account to create one for me,
but I don't know anyone who has one, so I'm asking here.

Ben Westover

* Re: Account creation on QEMU Wiki
@ 2022-03-21  9:36 ` Daniel P. Berrangé
From: Daniel P. Berrangé @ 2022-03-21  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ben Westover; +Cc: qemu-devel

On Sun, Mar 20, 2022 at 06:04:17PM -0400, Ben Westover wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to create an account on the QEMU Wiki, but as it says on the main
> page, account creation is currently disabled to reduce spam.
> It says to ask someone with an existing account to create one for me, but I
> don't know anyone who has one, so I'm asking here.

I'll take care of this for you.

With regards,
Daniel