* Personal email outage
@ 2022-04-27  8:11 Jörg Rödel
From: Jörg Rödel @ 2022-04-27  8:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iommu; +Cc: Will Deacon, Alex Williamson, Robin Murphy, Jason Gunthorpe

last week I had an outage of the mail server which handles my 8bytes.org
emails, and I probably lost some of the incoming stuff that was sent to
me.

The machine has been repaired now and I can receive emails again on
that account, but it is likely that I still lost a couple of emails (at
least I have seen several replies to emails I didn't get).

I plan to go through all IOMMU patches tomorrow, if I havn't replied to
your patches by Friday, please just re-send them to me.

Sorry for the inconveniences and delays!

Thanks,

       Joerg