* consult the KCIDB engagement from 0-Day CI
@ 2022-07-05  5:37 Li, Philip
From: Li, Philip @ 2022-07-05  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nikolai Kondrashov; +Cc: lkp, Xiong, Wei1X, kernelci

Hi Nick, it has been for a while we haven't followed up with your last contact, let me apologize for this.

I want to follow up to engage with kcidb to contribute the results from 0-Day CI including kernel build and functional
test results as we have bandwidth now. Is this ok? If yes, can you kindly share us the process we need follow, such
as account apply, test run, etc?

Thanks