* [ANNOUNCE] Contributor's Summit Registration, Sept 14, 2020, Chicago
@ 2022-07-17 20:00 Taylor Blau
From: Taylor Blau @ 2022-07-17 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hi again,

Following up on my earlier announcement[1], I have some more details for
the Contributor Summit at Git Merge this year:

  When: September 14th, 12-5pm CDT (UTC-5)
  Where: Convene (131 S Dearborn) Chicago, Illinois, USA
  What: Contributor's Summit
  Who: All contributors to Git or related projects in the Git ecosystem
       are invited; if you're not sure if you qualify, please ask!

Registration is now open, though we haven't posted a link to it on the
site. If you'd like to register early, you can use the following link
below:

    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/git-merge-2022-tickets-386396170347

If you are planning on attending the Contributor's Summit, please send
me an email off-list for a special code to use when registering. This
covers both the Contributor's Summit and main registration, so don't
register twice :-).

As with previous years, you'll have the option of attending for free, or
paying the $125 conference fee (all of which goes to Software Freedom
Conservancy). Please indicate your preference when emailing me, since
there is a separate code for each.

If you need financial assistance with covering travel / lodging costs,
please reach out to the Git PLC at <git@sfconservancy.org> as soon as
possible.

A few other pieces of miscellanea:

  - We're still working out the exact details of an A/V setup for the
    Contributor's Summit, but the plan is (as in years past) to have
    some way for folks to be able to join remotely.

  - We'll have some sort of experts panel at the main conference. The
    exact format is TBD, but if you are interested in being on that
    panel, please let me know off-list.

  - We have a Google Spreadsheet that is being used to collect and vote
    on topics to discuss at the Contributor's Summit[2]. If you'd like a
    link to that, please also contact me off-list.

The main conference schedule and agenda should be up sometime this week
at the usual location below:

    https://git-merge.com

Thanks,
Taylor

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/YqjEAEPYEJMUx8Wu@nand.local/
[2]: https://lore.kernel.org/git/YtHuuE42bogVLOGn@nand.local/

* Re: [ANNOUNCE] Contributor's Summit Registration, Sept 14, 2022, Chicago
@ 2022-07-17 20:01 ` Taylor Blau
From: Taylor Blau @ 2022-07-17 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Taylor Blau; +Cc: git

On Sun, Jul 17, 2022 at 04:00:19PM -0400, Taylor Blau wrote:
> Hi again,

In case it wasn't obvious, the subject line should read "Sept 14, 2022",
not "2020".

Thanks,
Taylor