* [Printing-architecture] Fwd: [PWG-Announce] PWG May 2021 Face-to-Face Meeting - Summary
       [not found] <98059D02-F0DF-4D2D-92F3-9837049F505A@hp.com>
@ 2021-05-20 19:40 ` Ira McDonald
From: Ira McDonald @ 2021-05-20 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: printing-architecture, Till Kamppeter, Aveek Basu, Danny Brennan,
	Ira McDonald

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards) via pwg-announce <
pwg-announce@pwg.org>
Date: Thu, May 20, 2021 at 3:18 PM
Subject: [PWG-Announce] PWG May 2021 Face-to-Face Meeting - Summary
To: PWG Announcements Reflector <pwg-announce@pwg.org>

Greetings,

The PWG held its May 2021 Virtual Face-to-Face Meeting on May 4-7, 2021 via
Webex teleconferences. This event was held in collaboration with Linux
Foundation OpenPrinting Workgroup. Sessions were presented by both
organizations over the event's 4 days. Representatives from Artifex, Canon,
Canonical, Google, High North, HP Inc., Konica Minolta, Kyocera Document
Solutions, Lakeside Robotics, Lexmark, Microsoft, Qualcomm, Pharos, Red
Hat, Ricoh, TIC, and TCS attended the meetings, among others. Attendees
reviewed work in progress, including drafts of a number of in-progress
specifications, and discussed liaisons with partner groups.

Click here for a summary of the proceedings:

https://www.pwg.org/blog/pwg-may-2021-f2f-summary.html

Thanks to all who attended!

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
*/

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 849 bytes --]

* Re: [Printing-architecture] Fwd: [PWG-Announce] PWG May 2021 Face-to-Face Meeting - Summary
@ 2021-05-20 20:38   ` Till Kamppeter
       [not found]     ` <8B438E26-425C-4A56-A88E-EEC6062C4B74@hp.com>
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2021-05-20 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ira McDonald, Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect)
  Cc: printing-architecture, Aveek Basu

Smith and Ira,

thank you very much for the great summary and for forwarding it to the
printing-architecture mailing list.

There are two small mistakes:

1. It must read "Google Season of Docs" not "Google Summer of Docs"

2. "... noting that it supports 4000 models based on PPDs from
gutenprint and hplip."

-->

"... noting that it supports 4000 models based on PPDs from Foomatic and
HPLIP."

Note that the PPDs come from Foomatic and HPLIP. My Printer Application
only supports PostScript printers. Gutenprint does not support
PostScript printers and it is also planned to create a native Printer
Application for Gutenprint.

    Till

On 20/05/2021 21:40, Ira McDonald wrote:

> [...]

* Re: [Printing-architecture] [PWG-Announce] PWG May 2021 Face-to-Face Meeting - Summary
       [not found]     ` <8B438E26-425C-4A56-A88E-EEC6062C4B74@hp.com>
@ 2021-05-20 20:58       ` Till Kamppeter
From: Till Kamppeter @ 2021-05-20 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & IPP Standards)
  Cc: printing-architecture, Aveek Basu

Now everything is correct. Thank you very much.

    Till