* Introduction #yocto #python #linux
@ 2020-10-07 16:38 idadelm
From: idadelm @ 2020-10-07 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hello, I'm Ida Delphine and I'm new to the Yocto Project. Excited to contribute to the Yocto project and hopefully become an outreachy intern.

* Re: [yocto] Introduction #yocto #python #linux
@ 2020-10-07 16:57 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2020-10-07 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: idadelm; +Cc: yocto

Welcome Ida, Hope you find the project interesting, Feel free to reach
out to this community if you need help or have any questions

@ 2020-10-07 19:36   ` Randy MacLeod
From: Randy MacLeod @ 2020-10-07 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: idadelm; +Cc: yocto

On 2020-10-07 12:57 p.m., Khem Raj wrote:
> Welcome Ida, Hope you find the project interesting, Feel free to reach
> out to this community if you need help or have any questions

Hi Ida,

We have a "tasty menu of bugs" ;-) for people who
are new to Yocto:

    https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Bug_Triage#Newcomer_Bug

Let me know if any of those appeal to you or just register in
the YP Bugzilla and assign the bug to yourself.

I will also forward you the weekly email that has a bit more info that
you may need.

Welcome to Yocto,

../Randy

--