* Windows fio build processor group support testing
@ 2018-03-27 20:13 Sitsofe Wheeler
From: Sitsofe Wheeler @ 2018-03-27 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fio; +Cc: Rebecca Cran, Elliott, Robert (Persistent Memory)

I have a git tree (https://github.com/sitsofe/fio/commits/proc_group )
that adds processor group support to fio CPU setting but to do so it
introduces a flag to target the build to Windows 7 and sets it to be
the default. If this change goes in it will mean if you would need to
explicitly set a flag to have an fio that will work for
WinXP/Vista/2003/2008 (before R2) etc. If you have time, any feedback
would be useful.

If I don't hear any complaints I'll send a pull request to Jens in a day or two.

--
Sitsofe | http://sucs.org/~sits/