* [Qemu-devel] Unreviewable bsd-user code bomb
@ 2016-08-08 17:35 Sean Bruno
From: Sean Bruno @ 2016-08-08 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QEMU Developers

I've forked a branch of master in my github repo and only merged in the
needed bsd-user changes (or at least what I think are the needed changes).

https://github.com/seanbruno/qemu-bsd-user/tree/qemu-merge-bsd-user

The diffstat is still out of control, but the damage is contained to
bsd-user dirs and doesn't contaminate other dirs.

Things I'm considering:
-- updating targets that exist first.
-- adding new targets (arm/aarch64) in seperate code bombs.
-- removing targets that do not work or marking them broken until such
   time as someone updates them to function correctly.

sean