* GPIO pin is reset to default value after release.
@ 2021-01-05 16:27 Thu Nguyen
From: Thu Nguyen @ 2021-01-05 16:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

Hi,

Current I'm using two difference GPIO libs gpiod and gpioplus to setting
GPIO pins.

I can set the GPIO pin to expected value in a service. And GPIO keep
unchanging when the service is running.

But when the service is exited, the GPIO handler is released then GPIO
is reset to default value.

Do we have any gpio lib which don't reset the GPIO when the handler is
released?

Thanks.

Thu Nguyen.