* Battery indication for Logitech devices
@ 2022-04-01  9:44 Marcos Alano
From: Marcos Alano @ 2022-04-01  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: HID CORE LAYER

Hello fellow developers!

We are having a discussion about a question and I think we can get
help here. The discussion is
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/upower/upower/-/issues/166#note_1322354
The problem is when we use a Logitech device, we get two discrepant
information about battery level, one from Bluetooth stack and another
one from HID++ module.
The question here is: what is the most precise information, so we can
deduplicate but keep the indicator precise?

Thank you.

--
Marcos H. Alano
Linux System Administrator