* [linux-lvm] JFS on LVM volumes?
@ 2005-01-26 17:23 pvwrght
From: pvwrght @ 2005-01-26 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-lvm

I am trying to install Fedora Core 3 on a server with two IDE drives.
I have set up the IDE drives as an LVM volume and selected JFS as
the file system. Everything goes fine through the partitioning, but
craps out when the installation starts. Is the JFS file system supported
on LVM volumes under Fedora?

Thanks,
Philip Wright

* Re: [linux-lvm] JFS on LVM volumes?
@ 2005-01-26 19:49 ` M. Matt Colgin
From: M. Matt Colgin @ 2005-01-26 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LVM general discussion and development

It should work, but you might be better off hitting a JFS group for
more info. My FC3 machine has the JFS packages installed by default.

Check out this FAQ:
http://www.fedorafaq.org/#reiserjfs