* [Buildroot] libstdc++ DSO missing
@ 2022-09-09 12:34 Alex
From: Alex @ 2022-09-09 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot, busybox

Hi,

I intergrated my application to buildroot. Complie is successfull by
when linking I get errors:

x86_64-buildroot-linux-gnu/sysroot/usr/lib64/libstdc++.so.6: error
adding symbols: DSO missing from command line

Are libraries missing from buildroot environment?

Additional I get warnings that some .so files not found, but they are
available in output/build/<Tool>/lib

But I included this path by $(@D)/../<Tool>/lib

What is missing in build command?
Any ideas what is missing or what to do to handle the DSO missing error???

Thanks!

King regards,

Alex