* On travel this coming week
@ 2023-04-13 19:39 Paul E. McKenney
       [not found] ` <CAABZP2wG8J658Vmv=0O8fGZEvkzkv08yC2=paSRaZ5=mSc4OCg@mail.gmail.com>
From: Paul E. McKenney @ 2023-04-13 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: perfbook

Hello!

I will be on travel for a week starting tomorrow (Friday), Pacific Time.
I may be off the grid for extended periods during this time, but will
catch up upon my return.

Have a great week!

							Thanx, Paul

* Re: On travel this coming week
       [not found] ` <CAABZP2wG8J658Vmv=0O8fGZEvkzkv08yC2=paSRaZ5=mSc4OCg@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-04-14  0:14   ` Paul E. McKenney
From: Paul E. McKenney @ 2023-04-14  0:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zhouyi Zhou; +Cc: perfbook

On Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 06:55:35AM +0800, Zhouyi Zhou wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 14, 2023 at 3:41 AM Paul E. McKenney <paulmck@kernel.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hello!
> >
> > I will be on travel for a week starting tomorrow (Friday), Pacific Time.
> > I may be off the grid for extended periods during this time, but will
> > catch up upon my return.
> >
> > Have a great week!
> Happy to see our mentor go vacationing ;-)
> Please defer processing our possible patches ;-)
> Have a great week!

Thank you very much!

							Thanx, Paul