* Re: [CALL-FOR-AGENDA] Monthly Xen.org Technical Call (2015-07-08)
@ 2015-07-06 17:11 Elena Ufimtseva
From: Elena Ufimtseva @ 2015-07-06 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ian.campbell
  Cc: wei.liu2, Stefano.Stabellini, andrew.cooper3, tim, david.vrabel,
	jbeulich, xen-devel, boris.ostrovsky, Ian.Jackson, roger.pau

----- ian.campbell@citrix.com wrote:

> On Fri, 2015-07-03 at 13:55 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > On Thu, 2015-07-02 at 16:16 +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > > Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [CALL-FOR-AGENDA] Monthly
> Xen.org Technical Call (2015-07-08)"):
> timeslot options

> their date

> 1200 Noon
> > >
> > > I'm never available at 1700 BST on a Wednesday, I'm afraid.  I
> can
> > > make that time any other day of the week.
> >
> > I've added the Tuesday and Thursday either side of each date to the
> mix
> > as well.
> >
> > David, Roger, Stefano, Konrad, Boris, Elena:
> >         Sorry, would you mind adding your availability for the new
> >         dates.
>
> Konrad, Elena: Ping.
>
> > I'll close the poll on Tuesday.
>
> At the moment (once I adjust for the missing responses assuming they
> are
> yes) the front runner appears like it is going to be Thursday 23rd.

Hi Ian,
I am fine with this date.

@ 2015-07-07 12:16 ` Ian Campbell
From: Ian Campbell @ 2015-07-07 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel
  Cc: Elena Ufimtseva, Wei Liu, Stefano Stabellini, George Dunlap,
	Andrew Cooper, Ian Jackson, David Vrabel, Jan Beulich,
	Boris Ostrovsky, Roger Pau Monne

On Wed, 2015-07-01 at 16:57 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> The next Xen technical call will be at:
>     Wed  8 Jul 17:00:00 BST 2015
>     `date -d @1436371200`

After discussion and polling this will be deferred by two weeks to:
        Wed 22 Jul 17:00:00 BST 2015
        `date -d @1437580800`

Ian J, I'm afraid you are busy then but I prioritised Konrad over you.

I will send out a meeting invite with bridge details to everyone who
filled in the poll. If you would like to be invited but didn't fill in
the poll then please let me know and I'll forward you the details. I
just don't want the dial-in number in the list archives.

The agenda is just: PVH and related work

Ian.

@ 2015-07-06 15:57             ` Ian Campbell
From: Ian Campbell @ 2015-07-06 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Jackson
  Cc: Elena Ufimtseva, Wei Liu, Stefano Stabellini, Andrew Cooper,
	Tim Deegan, David Vrabel, Jan Beulich, xen-devel,
	Boris Ostrovsky, Roger Pau Monné

@ 2015-07-03 12:55           ` Ian Campbell
From: Ian Campbell @ 2015-07-03 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Jackson
  Cc: Elena Ufimtseva, Wei Liu, Stefano Stabellini, Andrew Cooper,

@ 2015-07-02 15:16         ` Ian Jackson
From: Ian Jackson @ 2015-07-02 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Campbell
  Cc: Elena Ufimtseva, Wei Liu, Stefano Stabellini, Andrew Cooper,

@ 2015-07-02 10:53     ` Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
From: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk @ 2015-07-02 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roger Pau Monné, Boris Ostrovsky, Ian Campbell, xen-devel
  Cc: Elena Ufimtseva, Andrew Cooper, Tim Deegan, David Vrabel, Jan Beulich

On July 2, 2015 3:32:14 AM EDT, "Roger Pau Monné" <roger.pau@citrix.com> wrote:
>El 01/07/15 a les 18.15, Boris Ostrovsky ha escrit:
>> On 07/01/2015 11:57 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:
>>> The next Xen technical call will be at:
>>>      Wed  8 Jul 17:00:00 BST 2015
>>>      `date -d @1436371200`
>>>
>>> See
>http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-01/msg00414.html
>>> for more information on the call.
>>>
>>> Please let me know (CC-ing the list) any topics which you would like
>>> discuss. It might be useful to include:
>>>
>>>    * References to any relevant/recent mailing list threads;
>>>    * Other people who you think should be involved in the discussion
>(and
>>>      CC them);
>>>
>>> If you would like to attend then please let me know so I can send
>you the
>>> dial in details.
>>

>> Given that there is fair amount of PVH-related work happening now
>> (Roger's, Elena's and mine) perhaps we should have a discussion about
>> that to see where we are going?
>>
>> Andrew, Tim, Roger, Jan (if he is back from vacation), Elena, Konrad
>and
>> David would be good to have present.
>
>I'm sorry but I will be on vacation next week, hiking in the mountains
>without Internet or cell phone coverage, so I won't be able to join the
>meeting.

They might have those old payphones off the road :-)

Enjoy the hike!!

@ 2015-07-02  9:37       ` Ian Campbell
From: Ian Campbell @ 2015-07-02  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roger Pau Monné
  Cc: Elena Ufimtseva, Wei Liu, Stefano Stabellini, Andrew Cooper,
	Tim Deegan, David Vrabel, Jan Beulich, xen-devel,
	Boris Ostrovsky, Ian Jackson

On Thu, 2015-07-02 at 09:45 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Shall I put up a poll of some sort to gather preferred timeslot options
> out of that set?

Please can everyone who is interested in this topic indicate their date
preference/availability at:

http://doodle.com/cy88dhwzybg7hh7p

I've gone with the usual 5pm BST slow for simplicity. That's 1200 Noon
EDT, 9am PDT and 6pm CEST.

If it turns out we can't find a option at that time then we can try
again with some other times in the mix.

Ian.

* Re: [CALL-FOR-AGENDA] Monthly Xen.org Technical Call (2015-07-08)
@ 2015-07-02  9:27       ` Roger Pau Monné
From: Roger Pau Monné @ 2015-07-02  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Campbell
  Cc: Elena Ufimtseva, Wei Liu, Andrew Cooper, Stefano Stabellini,
	Tim Deegan, David Vrabel, Jan Beulich, xen-devel,
	Boris Ostrovsky, Ian Jackson

El 02/07/15 a les 10.45, Ian Campbell ha escrit:
> On Thu, 2015-07-02 at 09:32 +0200, Roger Pau Monné wrote:

>>> Given that there is fair amount of PVH-related work happening now
>>> (Roger's, Elena's and mine) perhaps we should have a discussion about
>>> that to see where we are going?
>>>
>>> Andrew, Tim, Roger, Jan (if he is back from vacation), Elena, Konrad and
>>> David would be good to have present.
>
> Yes, I think this topic would indeed be a worthwhile subject for
> discussion.
>
> I think there is a toolstack element to all this as well, so would it be
> a good idea to have Ian J, Stefano and Wei in addition to me (who will
> be there to run the call in any case)? I'd probably mark them in as
> optional participants for scheduling purposes.

Yes, my series include way more toolstack than hypervisor changes.

>> I'm sorry but I will be on vacation next week, hiking in the mountains
>> without Internet or cell phone coverage, so I won't be able to join the
>> meeting.
>
> I think you are one of the critical participants in the discussion, i.e.
> we can't go ahead without you.
>
>> I will be back on the 20th, maybe we can arrange to do another of this
>> PVH meetings on the next technical call in early August?
>
> The August call is scheduled for 12 August, which is 6 weeks from
> yesterday.
>
> We could either go for that or if it is too far out we could push the
> July iteration of the call back two weeks to Wednesday 22 July (so 3
> weeks from yesterday). (a one week slip would still land in your
> vacation time).

I would rather go for the 22 or 29 of July or the 5 of August, because
I'm also on vacations from the 10 to the 16 of August.

> There is also the devsummit in the week 17 August (~7 weeks time) which
> is an opportunity for a f2f.
>
> Shall I put up a poll of some sort to gather preferred timeslot options
> out of that set?

That sounds fine, thanks.

Roger.

* Re: [CALL-FOR-AGENDA] Monthly Xen.org Technical Call (2015-07-08)
@ 2015-07-02  8:45     ` Ian Campbell
From: Ian Campbell @ 2015-07-02  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roger Pau Monné
  Cc: Elena Ufimtseva, Wei Liu, Andrew Cooper, Stefano Stabellini,

@ 2015-07-02  7:32   ` Roger Pau Monné
From: Roger Pau Monné @ 2015-07-02  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Boris Ostrovsky, Ian Campbell, xen-devel
  Cc: Elena Ufimtseva, Andrew Cooper, Tim Deegan, David Vrabel, Jan Beulich

@ 2015-07-01 16:23   ` Andrew Cooper
From: Andrew Cooper @ 2015-07-01 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Boris Ostrovsky, Ian Campbell, xen-devel
  Cc: Elena Ufimtseva, Tim Deegan, David Vrabel, Jan Beulich,
	Roger Pau Monné

On 01/07/15 17:15, Boris Ostrovsky wrote:
> On 07/01/2015 11:57 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:
>> The next Xen technical call will be at:
>>      Wed  8 Jul 17:00:00 BST 2015
>>      `date -d @1436371200`
>>
>> See http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-01/msg00414.html
>> for more information on the call.
>>
>> Please let me know (CC-ing the list) any topics which you would like to
>> discuss. It might be useful to include:
>>
>>    * References to any relevant/recent mailing list threads;
>>    * Other people who you think should be involved in the discussion
>> (and
>>      CC them);
>>
>> If you would like to attend then please let me know so I can send you
>> the
>> dial in details.
>

> Given that there is fair amount of PVH-related work happening now
> (Roger's, Elena's and mine) perhaps we should have a discussion about
> that to see where we are going?
>
> Andrew, Tim, Roger, Jan (if he is back from vacation), Elena, Konrad
> and David would be good to have present.
>
> -boris

Sounds like a plan.  I believe Jan will be back by then.

~Andrew

* Re: [CALL-FOR-AGENDA] Monthly Xen.org Technical Call (2015-07-08)
@ 2015-07-01 16:15 ` Boris Ostrovsky
From: Boris Ostrovsky @ 2015-07-01 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ian Campbell, xen-devel
  Cc: Elena Ufimtseva, Andrew Cooper, Tim Deegan, David Vrabel,