* WinTV-HVR-2205 Analog support in Linux
@ 2017-10-26  1:38 Rajil Saraswat
From: Rajil Saraswat @ 2017-10-26  1:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-media

Hi,

The linux tv page [1] does not mention whether the analog side of the card is supported under linux or not. I would like to use the Composite port on the card. Please can you let me the current driver status for the analog ports on the card.

Thanks

Rajil

[1] https://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-2205

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-10-26  1:39 UTC | newest]