* iwlwifi: failed to load firmware chunk
@ 2021-04-11  8:24 Friso Smit
From: Friso Smit @ 2021-04-11  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi,

After upgrading to linux 5.11.12.arch1-1 I suddenly had no wifi
connection. I immediately tried downgrading again, but to no avail. Even
trying to boot into windows didn't seem to help. The windows
troubleshooter tried a reset of the wireless chip and that may have
solved the issue. Currently it's working again (on linux
5.11.10.arch.1-1), but I'm hesitant to upgrade right now.

I don't have a dmesg log unfortunatly, but journalctl provides the same
error I saw in dmesg, namely that iwlwifi failed to load the firmware.

journalctl output (from 5.11.10 weirdly enough):
https://pastebin.com/yrqNgih0

Best regards,

Friso