* Change Chunk Size on Array?
@ 2008-03-19  5:29 crshman
From: crshman @ 2008-03-19  5:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-raid

Hello All,

I wanted to know if it were possible to change the chunk size on an array
after it has been created. I have a software raid 5 comprised of 7 drives
with a chunk size of 64k. I wanted to up that to 1024k, would this be
possible without losing any data? This isn't mission critical so it is ok if
i need to stop the array first, however I'd rather not lose any data.