* (no subject)
@ 2012-02-23 15:39 Pierre Frenkiel
From: Pierre Frenkiel @ 2012-02-23 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

following the tutorial at
    http://bluetooth-alsa.sourceforge.net/build.html

I was able to use my bluetooth head with some programs like gxine,
kaffeine, mplayer, but I had a problem trying to install plugz
./configure fails with the message:
    configure: error: Package requirements \
        (dbus-1 >= 0.36, dbus-glib-1 >= 0.36) were not met
The installed package is libdbus-glib-1-2, and I suppose that the
problem is just in naming, but I don't kown how to overcome it.

--
Pierre Frenkiel