* Is linux 3.8.2 up to date with all ceph patches?
@ 2013-03-07 19:22 Nick Bartos
From: Nick Bartos @ 2013-03-07 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

I'm looking at upgrading to 3.8.2 from 3.5.7 with patches, and I just
wanted to make sure that there weren't any additional ceph fixes that
should be applied to 3.8.2.

* Re: Is linux 3.8.2 up to date with all ceph patches?
@ 2013-03-07 21:23 ` Sage Weil
From: Sage Weil @ 2013-03-07 21:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Bartos; +Cc: ceph-devel

On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Nick Bartos wrote:
> I'm looking at upgrading to 3.8.2 from 3.5.7 with patches, and I just
> wanted to make sure that there weren't any additional ceph fixes that
> should be applied to 3.8.2.

Nothing that I'm aware of.  Alex?

sage

* Re: Is linux 3.8.2 up to date with all ceph patches?
@ 2013-03-07 22:58   ` Alex Elder
From: Alex Elder @ 2013-03-07 22:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sage Weil; +Cc: Nick Bartos, ceph-devel

On 03/07/2013 03:23 PM, Sage Weil wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Mar 2013, Nick Bartos wrote:
>> I'm looking at upgrading to 3.8.2 from 3.5.7 with patches, and I just
>> wanted to make sure that there weren't any additional ceph fixes that
>> should be applied to 3.8.2.
>
> Nothing that I'm aware of.  Alex?

I will look, but unfortunately I'm headed out for
a concert right now so you'll have to wait until
tomorrow for an answer.

I am not aware of anything major, but there might
be one or two things we should back port.

					-Alex