* Preparing Giant v0.87.2 release
@ 2015-04-09 18:23 Abhishek L
From: Abhishek L @ 2015-04-09 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sage Weil; +Cc: Ceph Development, Loic Dachary

Hi Sage,

Loïc and I have been working towards backporting issues towards the next
giant release, we have been able to backport all the commits marked for
giant backports and successfully run the integration suites. The tasks
are tracked at http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/11153. Do you think, the
next giant release is ready to be published, in which case, we'll
proceed to ask the respective project leads to sign off the release and
start the QE process.

--
Abhishek

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]