* will current yocto pull build beagle c4 content "out of the box"?
@ 2012-06-03 12:21 Robert P. J. Day
From: Robert P. J. Day @ 2012-06-03 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto discussion list

  apologies for a simple question but i'm putting together a short
tutorial for our local linux user group this week and i want to demo
configuring and building an image for a classic beagleboard c4; does
the generic yocto build configured for beagle create images compatible
with the c4?

  someone else has my c4 at the moment so i can't test it, i just want
to verify if there are any "gotchas" related to building an absolutely
stock beagle image, loading it and having it run.  thanks.

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca

* Re: will current yocto pull build beagle c4 content "out of the box"?
@ 2012-06-04  5:55 ` Yi Zhao
From: Yi Zhao @ 2012-06-04  5:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert P. J. Day; +Cc: Yocto discussion list

On 2012年06月03日 20:21, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>    apologies for a simple question but i'm putting together a short
> tutorial for our local linux user group this week and i want to demo
> configuring and building an image for a classic beagleboard c4; does
> the generic yocto build configured for beagle create images compatible
> with the c4?
Hi Robert,

Yes, the image is compatible with c4 . You could check the
README.hardware in Yocto source to get more details.

Yi