* Xen ARM
@ 2013-06-11 15:33 Zakharova, Anastasiya
From: Zakharova, Anastasiya @ 2013-06-11 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel

Hi all,

I'm trying to build Xen and dom0 for ARM Fast Models with Sourcery CodeBench toolchain.
Xen and kernel zImage are built successfully.
But there is no output at all, when I try to run it with model_shell, I see only Fast Model CLCD window.

So, how could I get some information about Xen and the kernel?

Thanks,
Anastasia

* Re: Xen ARM
@ 2013-06-11 15:59 ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2013-06-11 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zakharova, Anastasiya; +Cc: Julien Grall, xen-devel

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013, Zakharova, Anastasiya wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to build Xen and dom0 for ARM Fast Models with Sourcery CodeBench toolchain.
> Xen and kernel zImage are built successfully.
> But there is no output at all, when I try to run it with model_shell, I see only Fast Model CLCD window.
>
> So, how could I get some information about Xen and the kernel?

Have you given a look at:

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions

? It should contain all the info needed to get you started.

Speaking of which, Julien, did you update the wiki with the new command
line arguments for the Xen serial?

* Re: Xen ARM
@ 2013-06-11 23:12   ` Julien Grall
From: Julien Grall @ 2013-06-11 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zakharova, Anastasiya; +Cc: xen-devel, Stefano Stabellini

On 06/11/2013 04:59 PM, Stefano Stabellini wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jun 2013, Zakharova, Anastasiya wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm trying to build Xen and dom0 for ARM Fast Models with Sourcery CodeBench toolchain.
>> Xen and kernel zImage are built successfully.
>> But there is no output at all, when I try to run it with model_shell, I see only Fast Model CLCD window.
>>
>> So, how could I get some information about Xen and the kernel?
>
> Have you given a look at:
>
> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions
>
> ? It should contain all the info needed to get you started.
>
> Speaking of which, Julien, did you update the wiki with the new command
> line arguments for the Xen serial?

I forgot to update the wiki :/. It should be okay now:
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions#Getting_Xen_output

Let me know if you have any issue with this section.

Cheers,

Julien