* ipset mac only set ?
@ 2014-02-19 12:17 Alex
From: Alex @ 2014-02-19 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netfilter

Hello

Is anyone still working on a mac only ipset ? I saw some messages back in
October that mentioned it.

* Re: ipset mac only set ?
@ 2014-02-19 20:07 ` Jozsef Kadlecsik
From: Jozsef Kadlecsik @ 2014-02-19 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex; +Cc: netfilter

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014, Alex wrote:

> Is anyone still working on a mac only ipset ? I saw some messages back in
> October that mentioned it.

I don't know about it, there's no such a contribution submitted.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@blackhole.kfki.hu, kadlecsik.jozsef@wigner.mta.hu
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary

* Re: ipset mac only set ?
@ 2014-02-19 23:36 ` Franklin Wang
From: Franklin Wang @ 2014-02-19 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex; +Cc: netfilter

I prefer Linux and BSD, and slackware 14.1 now. What about the security
of Mac?

On 2014年02月19日 20:17, Alex wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is anyone still working on a mac only ipset ? I saw some messages back in
> October that mentioned it.

> .

* Re: ipset mac only set ?
@ 2014-02-19 23:43   ` Alex Rodenberg
From: Alex Rodenberg @ 2014-02-19 23:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Franklin Wang; +Cc: netfilter

I meant mac address :) not Mac OS

so an ipset without the need for IP fx:  bitmap:mac

On 20-02-2014 00:36, Franklin Wang wrote:
> I prefer Linux and BSD, and slackware 14.1 now. What about the security
> of Mac?
>
> On 2014年02月19日 20:17, Alex wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Is anyone still working on a mac only ipset ? I saw some messages back in
>> October that mentioned it.
>>
>> --
>> .

* Re: ipset mac only set ?
@ 2014-02-20  0:28     ` Franklin Wang
From: Franklin Wang @ 2014-02-20  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Rodenberg; +Cc: netfilter

OK. hehe, I'm learning about netfilter/iptables. There're several
firewalls on FreeBSD.

--
skype:touch21st, Gtalk:touch21st, Yahoo/MSN:franklinwang36@yahoo.com,
Xing/Linkedin:Franklin Wang