* Technical Call on PV Calls, Friday 2nd of Sept 9AM PST / 5PM UK
@ 2016-08-25 19:17 Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2016-08-25 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel
  Cc: jgross, lars.kurth, sstabellini, wei.liu2, Andrew.Cooper3,
	george.dunlap, Paul.Durrant

Hi all,

if you are interested in PV Calls, or you just have any questions for me
about it, please join the following technical call:

Friday the 2nd of September at 9AM PST, 5PM UK
Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/stefano-aporeto

Cheers,

Stefano

[-- Attachment #2: Type: TEXT/CALENDAR; NAME=event.ics, Size: 613 bytes --]

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//timeanddate.com//Meeting Planner
METHOD:PUBLISH
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20160902T160000Z
DTEND:20160902T170000Z
TRANSP:TRANSPARENT
SUMMARY:Technical Call on PV Calls
LOCATION:San Jose, London, Berlin
URL;VALUE=URI:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?is
 o=20160902T1600&p1=283&p2=136&p3=37
UID:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?iso=20160902
 T1600&p1=283&p2=136&p3=37
DTSTAMP:20160902T160000Z
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

* Reminder: Technical Call on PV Calls, Friday 2nd of Sept 9AM PST / 5PM UK
@ 2016-09-01 19:44 ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2016-09-01 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel
  Cc: jgross, lars.kurth, sstabellini, wei.liu2, Andrew.Cooper3,
	george.dunlap, Paul.Durrant

Hi all,

just a quick reminder that tomorrow, Friday the 2nd of September, at 9AM
PST / 5PM UK, there will be a technical community call on PV Calls.

To join the call, visit:

https://www.uberconference.com/stefano-aporeto

The webpage contains information on how to join the call via PC or
telephone. If you are in the US, just dial 669-999-0613 and you'll be
automatically joining the conference. International callers should dial
their national number, then enter the conference code (669-999-0613,
same as US telephone number) when prompted, followed by #. In case of
issues I'll be on #xendevel on Freenode.

In the meantime you might be interested in the recently published blog
article "PV Calls: a new paravirtualized protocol for POSIX syscalls":

https://blog.xenproject.org/2016/08/30/pv-calls-a-new-paravirtualized-protocol-for-posix-syscalls/

Cheers,

Stefano