* rescheduling the performance call
@ 2017-04-06 14:25 Sage Weil
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Sage Weil @ 2017-04-06 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ceph-devel

Hi all,

We talked about options for rescheduling the performance call yesterday
during the call.  Options include

1. Same time (3pm UTC), but Thursdays
2. One hour earlier (2pm UTC)
3. One hour later (4pm UTC)

The preference on the call seemed to be #1: same time, but Thursdays
instead of Wednesdays.  The 3pm UTC slot seems to be a sweet spot for
Europe and US West Coast folks, and not *too* late for China.

Does this work for people?

Thanks!
sage

* Re: rescheduling the performance call
@ 2017-04-06 16:26 ` Mohamad Gebai
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Mohamad Gebai @ 2017-04-06 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sage Weil, ceph-devel

Hi,

We have a Ceph team meeting at SUSE in conflict with slot 1. It would be
easier for us to attend calls during slots 2 or 3, or even on other
days. If slot 1 turns out to be better for everyone, I can work with my
SUSE team to make other arrangements.

Thanks,
Mohamad

@ 2017-04-07  7:13 ` Piotr Dałek
From: Piotr Dałek @ 2017-04-07  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sage Weil, ceph-devel

#1 and #2 are both OK for me.

* Re: rescheduling the performance call
@ 2017-04-07 12:08 ` Mark Nelson
From: Mark Nelson @ 2017-04-07 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sage Weil, ceph-devel

All 3 slots are fine with me, though 1 & 2 are slightly preferable.

Mark

On 04/06/2017 09:25 AM, Sage Weil wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We talked about options for rescheduling the performance call yesterday
> during the call.  Options include
>
> 1. Same time (3pm UTC), but Thursdays
> 2. One hour earlier (2pm UTC)
> 3. One hour later (4pm UTC)
>
> The preference on the call seemed to be #1: same time, but Thursdays
> instead of Wednesdays.  The 3pm UTC slot seems to be a sweet spot for
> Europe and US West Coast folks, and not *too* late for China.
>
> Does this work for people?
>
> Thanks!
> sage

* Re: rescheduling the performance call
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2017-04-07 12:48 ` Bartłomiej Święcki
From: Bartłomiej Święcki @ 2017-04-07 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sage Weil, ceph-devel

Hi,

#1 best for me,
#2 also acceptable
#3 still doable but I'd like to avoid it

BTW, those times are in UTC, I assume this will be adjusted with
daylight saving time?

Thanks,
Bartek

@ 2017-04-07 13:09   ` Haomai Wang