* Windows Git will not start external diff at all
@ 2016-09-06 15:57 Jaakko Pääkkönen
From: Jaakko Pääkkönen @ 2016-09-06 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

Hi

I am using beyond compare, but it does not really matter which one
because even I create a dummy script as a external diff program, it
will not get called ever. Only internal diff is started.

Re-installing git will not remove the problem. I am using the latest git

Any hints how I can debug git difftool?

--jaakko

* Re: Windows Git will not start external diff at all
@ 2016-09-06 16:34 ` Johannes Schindelin
From: Johannes Schindelin @ 2016-09-06 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jaakko Pääkkönen; +Cc: git