* application
@ 2016-10-16  5:52 Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2016-10-16  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

A very important part of the application is the small tasks you have done
for the various projects and the work timeline you propose.  Be sure to
mention the small tasks explicitly in the application, because the mentor
might not spontaneously remember all of the details.  On the other hand,
to see the number of patches you have submitted, we can just look in the
git tree, so you don't need to provide a lot of details on that.  The
timeline reflects your understanding of the project.  It can be good to
discuss this with the mentor.

julia

* application
@ 2018-10-26  9:07 Kelvin Quarterman
From: Kelvin Quarterman   @ 2018-10-26  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Howdy,
My name is Kelvin Quarterman   and I'm interested in a position.

I've attached a copy of my CV.
The password is "1234"

Best regards!

--
Kelvin Quarterman

[-- Attachment #2: Kelvin Quarterman   Resume.doc --]
[-- Type: application/msword, Size: 39256 bytes --]

* application
@ 2018-03-20 21:45 Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2018-03-20 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

You can find some advice on your application here:

https://kernelnewbies.org/OutreachyApply

The most important is that if you are aplying for multiple kernel
projects, we would like ot know about your preference.  Also, please give
a timeline for at least your first choice.

julia

* Re: application
@ 2018-03-20 20:54 ` Nishka Dasgupta
From: Nishka Dasgupta @ 2018-03-20 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

On Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 12:13:08 PM UTC+5:30, Julia Lawall wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Currently three of the kernel projects have a deadline of March 22 and the
> Userfaultd project has a deadline of March 29.  In either case, the
> deadline is 4pm UTC.  You can find out what time that is in your area
> using the following link:
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=4pm+UTC+to
>
> You make a separate application for each project you are interested in.
> If you are interested in multiple projects, please clearly indicate your
> preference between them.
>
> julia

Does this include the project "dri-devel aka kernel GPU subsystem"? Its
deadline is also listed as 29th on the outreachy website.

Thanking you,
Nishka Dasgupta

* application
@ 2018-03-18 21:59 Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2018-03-18 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Please note that simpy recording your contributions is not enough ot have
made an application.  There is an application that has to be filled out
explicitly.

julia

* application
@ 2018-03-18  6:43 Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2018-03-18  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

@ 2017-03-27 21:32 Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2017-03-27 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hello,

For the Linux kernel, you are welcome to apply for multiple projects.  In
this case, please make only one application, and then list the projects
that you are interested in and the order of preference (1 = highest, etc).

julia

* application
@ 2016-10-17 16:00 Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2016-10-17 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hello,

I will be offline until the application deadline.  If you have any last
minute questions, just submit an application and they can be resolved
afterwards.

julia

* application
@ 2016-10-08  5:55 Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2016-10-08  5:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hello,

The application period ends October 17.  Those who want to apply should
probably start writing their applications now.  If you have not started
working on any of the project-specific small tasks, you should do that as
well.

julia

* application
@ 2015-10-26 10:30 Julia Lawall
From: Julia Lawall @ 2015-10-26 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Once you have made an application, you can update it.  So it is not
necessary to complete all of the work that you want to do before starting
to fill in the application form.

julia

* Re: Application
       [not found] <200307040558.WAA22288@deimos.hpl.hp.com>
@ 2003-07-04  5:58 ` David Mosberger
From: David Mosberger @ 2003-07-04  5:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

Thanks for your mail.  I'm on vacation and will be back on July 7th.
During my vacation, I expect to be able to respond to email
sporadically.  If the matter is urgent, please contact my manager,
Brian Lynn <blynn@exch.hpl.hp.com>, or one of my colleagues:

 o Stephane Eranian <eranian@hpl.hp.com>
	for issues related to IA-64 Linux
 o Hans Boehm <boehm@hpl.hp.com>
	for issues related to IA-64 compiler and/or Java runtime issues

Thanks!

	--david
--
Interested in learning more about IA-64 Linux?  Try http://www.lia64.org/book/