* Inquiries about the use of captured images etc.
@ 2017-04-24 10:43 suzuki-kenta
From: suzuki-kenta @ 2017-04-24 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: git

to whom it may concern

I will excuse you with a sudden message.

I, Succeeded Entertainment Division,
I am Kenta Suzuki.

Git image and capture screen,
I'd like to get a license but is it possible?

Currently at our site,
An article that briefly introduces Git,
I am planning to make it.

Because there are parts that are hard to be transmitted with sentences alone,
We would like to use images and capture screens.

That's it,
Although I am very sorry to hear from you suddenly,
Thank you for your consideration.
Succeeded Corporation
Entertainment Division
Kenta Suzuki
Suzuki-kenta@sucseed.jp
〒154-0012
2-6-17 Komazawa Setagaya-ku, Tokyo
Lesquil 3F
03-6413-8428 (TEL)
03-6413-8429 (FAX)

* Re: Inquiries about the use of captured images etc.
@ 2017-04-25 21:15 ` Johannes Schindelin
From: Johannes Schindelin @ 2017-04-25 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: suzuki-kenta; +Cc: git

Hi,

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017, suzuki-kenta wrote:

> Git image and capture screen,
> I'd like to get a license but is it possible?

If I understand correctly, you want to use screenshots of Git? As far as I
can tell, there is no need to license those. There are tons of examples
all over the internet where users blog about how they use Git...

Ciao,
Johannes